Selling Your Property
If you are thinking about selling your property, please contact us to discuss how we can help you achieve this.
We can tailor a Seller’s Package to suit you, depending on how you want to advertise your property, where you want to advertise your property, and also how much you want to spend in doing so.
By selling your property through us, your property will automatically be added to our website and also our Properties For Sale hand-out sheet which lists each property currently for sale through us.
We can advertise your property through the Highland Solicitors Property Centre and the Scottish Solicitors Property Centre.
If you would like more information about this or wish to discuss a quote for marketing your property, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Handy Hints For Showing Your Property
- Clear away any unneeded ornaments and items of furniture you own. The more neutral the room, the easier it is for a prospective purchaser to imagine their belongings in it.
- Fresh flowers always help to brighten up a room.
- If you have pets keep them in a separate room or in the garden, at least until you check if your viewer is okay with animals and has no allergies.
- Certain aromas have been found to have a positive effect when viewers are calling at your property. Smells like coffee, flowers and home baking such as cookies or bread all get the thumbs up from viewers whereas cigarette smoke and pet smells generally get the thumbs down.
- First impressions on your property are incredibly important so ensure your garden is as tidy as possible and any maintenance needed to the front of your house is carried out before photographs are taken for your property brochure and also any viewings.